Sensitive personal data or information pertains to personal information that reveals racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, as well as the processing of genetic or biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- Contact Information: Name, phone number, address, city, state, postal/zip code, email address
- Demographic information: Date of birth, gender, occupation, country of origin, educational details, and employer details.
- Account Information: If you create a user account on our website, then we may collect username/name, password, email, mobile number, and answers to your security question.
- Details of how you used our Sites/Apps;
- Internet Protocol address;
- Device event information such as caches, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your visit, time spent on those pages and other statistics and referral URL; and
- Cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies that may uniquely identify your browser or your Account. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Sites/Apps.
HOW WE COLLECT THE INFORMATION?
TO WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
Our parent company, subsidiaries, joint ventures, group and associate companies. These entities may use this information for the purposes outlined above.
- Business Partners
- Service Providers who perform services on behalf of Company and which may need information about you in order to perform their functions including but not limited to authorised service partners, call centre operators, marketing contractors, social media website providers, data entry service providers, IT agencies operating handling or maintaining Sites/Apps, storing/processing information, overseas service providers who work for us etc
- Vendors who are business associates of Company like suppliers, research and development vendors, professional advisors, agents, representatives etc.
- Other Partners
Any third party with whom Company co-brand or partner with or collaborate with or with any other third parties as may be necessary for Company's business purposes or to investigate potential data incidents or to protect the rights, property and safety of Company and the Users of our Sites/Apps or others
- Legal Authorities
We may share your Personal Information in response to any notice, order, investigation or demand or request or any other communication from a law enforcement agency which necessitate or mandate the sharing of such personal information, or to otherwise comply with applicable laws.
- Changes in Corporate Structure or Bankruptcy
In the event that the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, bankruptcy, your information may be transferred as part of that transaction. We also may retain a copy of such information.